If you wonder about the most common issues faced by almost every woman on the planet, cellulite is simply one of them. This is a condition where your thigh, buttock, arm, or hip areas appear lumpy and bumpy. It is mostly caused by extra fat accumulated under the skin. Even though it is closely associated with the overweight issue, cellulite is also found in many slim women. Surprisingly, cellulite can be a slight problem to many men as well.
When the connective tissues under your ski start to weaken, it is more likely to cause cellulite condition. Though it may seem like a simple and harmless condition, getting rid of this lumpy skin has become a popular issue in this modern age. It should not be a surprise to see plenty of studies conducted to reveal the most effective ways to remove the accumulated fat under your skin. Moreover, the market is now loaded with numerous anti-cellulite products, supplements and programs.
Talking about cellulite and its various treatments has always been an interesting topic. This time, let us have a closer look to top 10 cellulite facts that you ought to know. Here comes the list.
10 Interesting Facts about Cellulite
- Despite the fact that cellulite is medically harmless, it is no secret that many women are willing to spend a lot of money to have it removed.
- Due to the lumpy appearance of cellulite, this condition is also well known as the cottage cheese and orange peel syndrome.
- We mostly use the word cellulite to describe a skin condition where bumpy and lumpy fat tissue is found in the subcutaneous skin layer.
- The process of fat accumulation that causes cellulite takes place very slowly. This process is more likely to progress over a lifetime.
- Most women complain their cellulite condition on their butt, abdominal area, arms and thighs and any cellulite condition offers no protection of any kind to our organs.
- More than 90% of cellulite cases happen to women of all ages. They tend to face this problem by the time they reach puberty period. It is also found in many people with thin body shape.
- Most of the time, cellulite condition affect women of all ages. It is also revealed that this harmless problem is found affecting many men on their abdominal areas and thighs. This interesting fact is mostly associated with the way the fat layer in women is structured. The large upright chambers of the fat layer make it a lot easier to store more fats. The same chambers found in men are structured into small slanting elements.
- In spite of all the introduced theories about cellulite, the real cause of this fat condition is still a mystery.
- When you eat too many fatty foods, it is more likely that you build bigger cellulite under your skin. What you put into your diet plays an important role in the cellulite formation.
- An unhealthy lifestyle and poor nutrition will only make the cellulite appear much worse.
Check our main homepage article on Top 5 Best Cellulite Creams.